To tie in with the launch of her new EP ‘Two‘, Charlotte Church is giving away a prize bundle to one lucky winner and a signed EP and poster to two runner ups. To be in with a chance of winning subscribe to the playlist below. Winners will be drawn at random once the competition has ended on 3rd March 2013.
Charlotte Church branded canvas bag including ‘one & two’ posters, a signed EP, a T-SHIRT plus a limited edition tour poster from Charlottes first ever UK tour.
Two runners- up will receive a signed EP and poster.
1. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you enter this competition. All Entrants must be 14+
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received.
3. Prize winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
4. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or exchanged. There will be no cash alternative. Once the prize have been allocated and dispatched they cannot be transferred.
5. Zimbalam reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
6. Zimbalam does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Zimbalam shall not be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at Believe Digital’s absolute discretion.
8. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Zimbalam, any person directly or indirectly involved with Charlotte Church or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
9. Zimbalam’s decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Zimbalam reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in Zimbalam’s opinion.
11. Prizes unclaimed after such a time as Zimbalam deem necessary following notification by phone or email will be deemed to have been forfeited and Zimbalam reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
13. This competition and the rules of the competition are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is void where prohibited by local law.
14. Competition ends at midnight on the 3rd March 2013.