BANDWAGON ARE OFFERING YOU THE CHANCE TO ATTEND THE FIRST EVER MUSIC CONFERENCE AT THE EDINBURGH FRINGE FOR JUST £12.50.
WANT TO FIND OUT FROM TOP MUSIC INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS ON HOW TO MAKE LIVE PAY?
BUY TICKETS HERE: http://stagetimeuk.eventbrite.com/
BandWagon is excited to present Stagetime: The Art of Live Performance at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival. StageTime is a two-day convention and training event on August 11th & 12th for bands, musicians, managers and solo artists interested in learning more about the art of live performance.
Convention panel topics include:
· Ready For Live? Three things bands MUST do before touring
· Stagecraft 101: Bringing the art of theatre to live performance
· Making Live Pay: Getting gigs, maximising opportunities, getting paid
· Don’t Get Shafted: the risks and pitfalls – securing your livelihood
· Next Steps: How to tie it all together as a sustainable career
Some of the fabulous speakers include:
· Dave Corbet – Head Booker at DF Concerts
· Lucy Salisbury – Director of Retail and Licensing at Firebrand
· Chris Cooke – Business Editor / Publisher at CMU
· Duncan McCrone – Senior Manager at PRS for Music
· Laura Kidd – Musician at She Makes War
· Chris Dyer – UK Manager of Zimbalam at Believe Digital
· Jon Webster – Chief Executive at MMF
Partners Tiger Beer, Believe Digital, Red Dog Music, Firebrand and many more have helped to make the cost for early bird tickets £12.50 per day or £25 for the weekend and can be booked via ticketing partners Eventbrite at http://stagetimeuk.eventbrite.co.uk.
Check out: www.stagetimeconf.com
Join Zimbalam on Twitter: @ZimbalamUK and Facebook: http://on.fb.me/QniTId